Remembering Priscilla McGruder

Remembering Priscilla McGruder

Note to Readers

The stories / posts you read below are submitted by fans of the McGruders to this website. If you've been influenced in any way by the life of Priscilla McGruder, we would love to have you tell us about it. Your story / submission will be posted here just like the rest of these . Please take a few minutes and share your story with other McGruder fans stopping by.

If you would like to submit a specific memory or would like to submit your own tribute to Priscilla that you would like to have posted on this site, please email that submission to "priscillatribute@gmail.com" Your contribution will be posted as soon as possible. As you can see, fan photos are VERY welcome.

Want to Post a Memory?

I'm not sure that you'll see the little note I posted above the real "posts." Just in case you don't see it, or don't really understand, this site is for us - the McGruder fans.

I would love to post your memories of Priscilla McGruder in post / tribute form. I would also love to post some pictures of her that may be available. I haven't used anything other than the picture found at the website of her church until I received permission to do so.

If you have fan photos, and don't mind posting them, please send them to "priscillatribute@gmail.com"

I would love as much cooperation in this project as their fans can possibly offer.

I'm interested in hearing your stories and your thoughts regarding Priscilla. I would love to hear how their songs have inspired you and how their lives have impacted yours.

Thanks so much for taking a look around the site.

No comments: