Remembering Priscilla McGruder

Remembering Priscilla McGruder

Note to Readers

The stories / posts you read below are submitted by fans of the McGruders to this website. If you've been influenced in any way by the life of Priscilla McGruder, we would love to have you tell us about it. Your story / submission will be posted here just like the rest of these . Please take a few minutes and share your story with other McGruder fans stopping by.

If you would like to submit a specific memory or would like to submit your own tribute to Priscilla that you would like to have posted on this site, please email that submission to "priscillatribute@gmail.com" Your contribution will be posted as soon as possible. As you can see, fan photos are VERY welcome.

A Tribute - by John Hartley

The day I heard that Ms. Priscilla had passed all I could think about was what her entrance to Heaven must have been like. I was 15 when I first heard this most anointed singer perform and literally have played their music daily, I'm 35 now.

After I married, doctors told my wife and I we really had no chance for children (we were devastated), but many prayers went up for us, but there was someone else I wanted to ask for prayer from, so I called "The Lady"....you could feel the anointing over the phone lines as we talked about our situation, her and Bro. McGruder prayed for us and a few months later the Lord blessed us with twins, the McGruders called themselves their Godparents at this concert.

Without a doubt she was the most anointed person I ever met and I miss her daily, but "I'M GOING HOME WITH JESUS" for our "GREAT HOMECOMING". We Love You Ms. Priscilla......by the way, my 3 year olds sing these songs and I even have one that does all the anointed woooooooos like she did in these songs. Here is our picture with them.

John, Kim, Julia-Ann, Kaytlen-Mae

1 comment:

Anita said...

John, I LOVE this story. Thank you so much for sharing.