Remembering Priscilla McGruder

Remembering Priscilla McGruder

Note to Readers

The stories / posts you read below are submitted by fans of the McGruders to this website. If you've been influenced in any way by the life of Priscilla McGruder, we would love to have you tell us about it. Your story / submission will be posted here just like the rest of these . Please take a few minutes and share your story with other McGruder fans stopping by.

If you would like to submit a specific memory or would like to submit your own tribute to Priscilla that you would like to have posted on this site, please email that submission to "priscillatribute@gmail.com" Your contribution will be posted as soon as possible. As you can see, fan photos are VERY welcome.

From Heaven's Point of View

This is a video that I ran across on John Lanier's blog. After seeing it, and obviously loving it, I tried desperately to find where it came from. I finally discovered it came from a site called Higherpraisetube.com

I've known it was on the internet since the beginning of this blog, but I wanted to make sure that I had a decent amount of traffic through the website before I posted it. For me it was kinda like a bit of a gem that I wanted to save and give as a gift to those who were truly interested in visiting the site. It truly captivates the spirit of what attending a service with her in it was like in the latter years of their ministry better than many of the videos available anywhere else.

I know very little about this video except the first name of the person who posted it and the site where I discovered it. It's had less than 500 views on that particular site as opposed to the countless views of the ones on YouTube. I have no clue as to what church it was recorded in or any other details. If you're aware of any of that information, please share it with me. I hope it blesses you as much as it has the ones that I have shared it with thus far.

This is one of her greatest Signature songs. It's kinda like saving the best for last! Today the site has reported more traffic to me than any day it's been available yet, so I decided to go ahead and post it.

I hope you love it as much as I do.

Additional note: It has come to my attention, that this video plays as soon as the page is opened - regardless of whether it is clicked to play. If you will look at the top right hand corner of the page, you will see a link to this video or you can click here and it will take you to the video. It will open in another window and can be played at your request. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

No comments: